Saturday, November 26, 2011

SRK: Priyanka loves me a lot.


Newsfashioninn4us.blogspot.com
SRK: Priyanka loves me a lot
Shah Rukh Khan is the media's darling. And post Ra.One, he is back for the promotional rounds for Don 2. The superstar talks about the film and his other cast members.
The King’s sequel
It’s a nice film and I really enjoyed shooting for it. It’s different from the first one as it’s not a remake and we have to keep in mind that it should be different and not look like a rip-off. We have worked really hard for Don 2.
Priyanka Chopra
She’s a sweetheart. You get to work very rarely with people from whom you can learn a lot; Priyanka is one of them. She’s junior to me, but I’ve learnt a lot from her. She also has an insane love for cameras, I mean right when they start rolling, she starts giving her best. I really enjoyed working with her, because she loves me a lot, you know, she keeps going gaga over me so it makes me feel like I am really someone special. All-in-all it’s a very nice work feeling.
Don 2: The original
The film is completely original. I don’t know why people spread rumors close to the release of the film. While Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar were making Don, they asked for all the permission during the remake. Farhan and his team have worked hard on the script and it’s an original. Let people comment after they watch the film.
Farhan Akhtar
Farhan is one of my closest friends in the industry. I can believe in him with my eyes closed. He is a talented chap and knows what to make. After all, talent is in his blood. I’m very jealous of him because he acts well, directs well and he is a good producer as well as a singer. As a producer, he looks at what the audience wants and he caters to his stars' comfort level as well. I loved him in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and he is a great actor.
Ra.One collections?
Frankly speaking, I don’t sit and calculate all these things. I only calculate Sachin Tendulkar’s records. After Ra.One, I’m now busy with Don 2. And I want the film to do well. Because when you make a film it’s just not the lead actors' film: thousands of people have worked on it behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment