Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cliff Roth - Google+

















The New York inspired artist Nick Georgiou from Queens has managed to use something as simple as newspapers to create art, more precisely sculptures. He finds pleasure in giving words life and transforming them into something different. The sculptures are some strange creatures but they can remind of animals like dogs. Some of them ...
















































Alien photo composite to be painted up like the last one. This time I recorded the process of compositing where basically you can listen to me ramble as I figure out just what the hell I am doing. I had no preconceived plan with it.
















































This is what I have been up to all night. Taking a photo composite that I made from various pics I have and painting it. I have a video where I share the process that will be uploaded shortly.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment