Thursday, October 27, 2011

Animals with Personality to Spare.


Basil

Animals with Personality to Spare

Welcome to an online portfolio of my paintings. My current work brings an old world flair to our animal friends. I delight in finding unique ways to bring a strong sense of personality to my models.
I paint dogs, cats, or other pets on commission from photographs. Visit my page to see some examples and to learn about the fun process of selecting just the right theme for your pet’s portrait.
You can see original paintings in the . Many of these paintings are available for purchase. Some of the portraits on this site are available as prints. Individuals may purchase prints directly from me. Retailers may also for wholesale information.
I hope you enjoy browsing through my exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment