Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas, I certainly have.


Hey lovelies, how are you all? I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas, I certainly have! It's been so nice being back home with family and friends! And not having to worry about uni work!
Anyway I thought I'd show you a few of my Christmas pressies!






I also finally got a new laptop, which I am so so happy with! I got a new camera too, I'm a bit unsure about it though, I can't decide whether to exchange it for another one or not just yet. What did all of you lovelies get from Santa? :) I'll probably be blogging a lot more now I have new working electricals haha!

Sunday, 11 December 2011

destiny's child


Dress- Lipsy // Shoes- New Look

Hey huns, how are you all? I know I've been the worst blogger ever recently but my camera has now finally gave up on me, we had a good 2 years together but now he's gone. I'm getting a new one for Christmas anyway, eeeeek I'm so excited! This time next week, I'll be back at home in the north east with my family and my lovely Tigerlilly. I can't wait! Anyway, these pictures are from Friday night, we all went out on eccy road for drinks, we were celebrating because we all signed the contracts on our flat for next year!! It's totally different to the one we're in now and on the other side of town but it will be so much fun!
Anyway must dash, it's mine and Will's official 1 year anniversary today and we're off to Pizza Express :) I still need to fake tan and do my nails! Hope you're all well lovelies :) xxx

Friday, 18 November 2011

pink pink pink


Hey lovelybears, here is a better picture of my new pink hair! I'm so pleased you all like it :) I actually really love it, my mam was slightly shocked though ha! Anyway I have NO news at all this week, I've had the week off uni apart from a meeting on Wednesday! I've just been bumming around the flat watching crap daytime telly and drinking endless amounts of tea like a true student! I just wish I had my baby Tigerlilly here with me! We've been house hunting this week too, we looked at a gorgeous flat yesterday but the location was a bit rough. At first I didn't want to live in a house but I think I've come around to the idea now just because they are so much cheaper than nice flats (we pay SO MUCH for our one this year) also if we get a house it means I can get a kitten!! I also bought a few nice bits and bobs from Primark yesterday:



Also here is a picture from Wednesday night, we all went out to Embrace in Sheffield. I wore my gorgeous new jumpsuit that my Mama bought me from Matalan (mentioned in previous post) I LOVE it! Also how cute is my boyfriend ;)

Jumpsuit- Matalan // Pink Heels- New Look // Headband- Matalan // Earrings- Primark


Tuesday, 15 November 2011

pink hair and new flowers


Hey honeybears, I've missed you all so so much! I'm sorry for not blogging, I know I say it all the time but I have nothing to blog about anymore, I have become sooooo boring and I have no money to buy beautiful lovely things anymore! I'll give you a lil update now though :) On Wednesday, me and Will celebrated our official 11 month anniversary (any excuse to go out for nice food haha) We went to see Paranormal Activity 3 (which wasn't even scary in my opinion!) and then we went to Frankie & Benny's, I had the most gorgeous giant pizza all to myself and then had a chocolate sundae too, absolutely incredible although I am getting HUGE, I cannot wait to get back on the diet and get back to the gym! 
Me and Will also visited home in the north east this weekend. It was so lovely, the first time I've been home since I've been back in Sheffield. It was so nice being back in my own bed and seeing my Tigerlilly (i miss her more than anyone haha) We had a family party on Saturday night for my Dads and my brothers birthdays, we had lots of drinks and tacos, it was so much fun :) We also went shopping with Mama, she bought me the most incredible jumpsuit (photos to come soon) I also got a few other little goodies:

Black & Pink flower headbands- Matalan // Sunglasses- Vintage // Rings- Matalan // Yellow flower clips- Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment