Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fashion 2012.



Time for some updates. I spent the morning at the Beauty School in Antwerp, at the make up department that today featured Asian skin. Since I have Asian roots, a friend asked me to be her model. A task I did not mind at all! This was really a cool experience.
Check out the results below and let me know what you think!
Credit of the first design for Lauren, the others are done by the teacher.
xoxo
Cat
Hi everyone!
Today was my last day of class at the university, so I decided to take some pics while I was there! And like every school, mine also has those ‘labels’! You’ll see what I mean….
“The Sassy Girl”
“The Funny Guy”
“The Classy Girl”
“The Cool Chick”
xoxo
-Cat
B is back!
With this new musicvideo she has been all over the internet, which is not surprising at all. The great choreographies and the amazing fashion make it simply irresistible to watch! Check it out and let me know what you think…
You know what time it is!
It’s time for this blog’s very first ‘PersonalBlog’, which will keep you guys updated about what’s going on when I’m not blogging.. It’s been pretty calm since I have been studying a lot for the exams that will begin on May 30th. So there was lots of studying, some quality time with my brother and of course the purchase of some new items, like my new blue earrings and a necklace with a cage with a tiny white bird inside it!
I usually always let my hair down, but I decided to try out that ponytail you see in the pictures, which I felt was ‘okay’… But to be honest I just really like my hair best when it’s down! However, I’ve been thinking about doing a blog about ‘Summer Hair’, so there will be some experimenting going on.
I’m also really looking forward to posting the first ‘streetstyle’-pictures that will contain outfits from random people, spotted on the streets! I think it’s really interesting to see what trends actually make it from the catwalk to the sidewalk.
On a personal level, the coming week won’t be much different than last week: studying, studying, studying. If you’re a student like I am: good luck with the coming exams!
Hope you guys have a blessed Sunday
xoxo
-Cat
Hey guys!
I’ve been using a new foundation for a while now and it has  been showing great results, so I wanted to share this with you! I was looking for a good one for some time and never really found one that made me happy; either I didn’t like the texture or it didn’t last a long time on my skin. Also, my skin is quite sensitive so the make up I use should be very light.
Anyways, the Dior foundation has all the features that I had been looking for: it feels very light on your skin, it is longlasting, and it makes your skin look really good. The complete name is ‘Diorskin Nude’ Natural Glow number 031. It is a bit pricey, but I think it’s a good idea to invest a little more in a product which treats your skin well. However, every skin-type is different so it just really depends on what you like and what works best for you.
Hope this was useful!
xoxo
-Cat
Hey guys!
So there’s this one song that keeps on giving me goosebumps every single time I hear it. If you’ll listen to it, you’ll see what I mean.
PS: I couldn’t agree more with a comment that I read about it, saying that you really just listen to wait for the ‘Lee Ryan epic vocal climax at 3:09′
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do
-Cat
Hey guys!
I just discovered this amazing online site with gorgeous clothes, so I thought I’d share it with you! ‘Lipsy’ isn’t available in Belgium just yet, but thanks to the worldwide web, you could have their items moved from your computer screen into your wardrobe in no time! They have some really pretty dresses so I decided to post a few of my personal favourites here. To go to their website, simply click here.
xoxo
-Cat
Hey guys! I decided to do a post about my favourite accessory: rings! I had some pictures taken of the ones I love the most. Every single one of them has its own story attached to it, some were given to me by special people, others just express a certain side of me. You’ll see what I mean once you take a look at the pictures. If I had to make a top-3, I’d say 1. the heart shaped ring 2. the teacup 3. the silver ring with the stone shaped like a rectangle.
What’s your favourite accessory?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment