Saturday, January 21, 2012


Hey guys!
I know it’s been a while, but I’m back now with a post about my favourite item at the moment: the orange bag!
I added some pics where you can see how I combined it. Hope you’re all havin’ a wonderful start of the summer!
xoxo
Cat
PS: this song has been in my head for a few days, thought you’d might wanna check it out!
Hey guys!
Today is the Independence Day of the Philippines, so I spent the whole day at an event that remembered this historical fact. I was born in Europe, but my mom is from the Philippines and I never really attended a lot of filipino gatherings before, but today was really a lot of fun. Great food + a lot of cool people!
There was also a fashion show that showed all of the traditional Filipino dresses, and I thought this would be nice to put on my blog, since it’s something different than all the stuff I usually put up here.
Check it out!
xoxo
Cat
Hi everyone!
This afternoon I organised a little teaparty at my house, just for fun! There was a homemade apple pie, chocolate cake, cookies with walnuts and chocolate chips and even a real sneaker cake which was brought by one of the guests! All of the sweets were self-made and were simply delicious.
The tea flavours were among others appeltea, green tea with lemon, berrytea, peppermint tea, etc… I was happy to finally be able to use my vintage teacups and plates :D
I took some pics before my guests arrived, check them out below!
It was a cosy afternoon and my guests had a good time. Maybe I should consider doing a garden tea party in the summer?
xoxo
Cat
PS: Check out the inventor of the sneaker cake’s blog!! Click here !!
PS: Check out the inventor of the sneaker cake’s blog!! Click here !!
PS: Check out the inventor of the sneaker cake’s blog!! Click here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment