Sunday, February 26, 2012

‘Cuz the Fountain Pens Explode All Over Me..


‘Cuz the Pens Explode All Over Me

Funny Animal Captions - Um... Ya think for owr neks innervyoo we cud ditch teh fownten pen... and mebbe splerge on a ballpoynt?
Um… Ya think for owr neks innervyoo we cud ditch teh fownten pen… and mebbe splerge on a ballpoynt?
Funny Animal Captions - My weave smells kinda funky.
My weave smells kinda funky.
Funny Animal Captions - Good day sir, we are doing a survey....
Good day sir, we are doing a survey….
Funny Animal Captions - I once killed 7 men with my bare hands...  what about it?
I once killed 7 men with my bare hands… what about it?
Funny Animal Captions - Typical tiger reaction to finding out Tony the Tiger isn't real

Funny Captions - My god... It's full of stars
My god… It’s full of stars
LoL by: Unknown
Funny Captions - I'll take a beer, toots  And make it snappy
I’ll take a beer, toots And make it snappyfashioninn4us.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment