Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The every day / hoodie hijab style tutorial - by ME.



this is my newest and highly requested hijab tutorial of my every day hijab style, which u see on most of my blog pix - so enjoy Jewelz!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2011


The black one..

Assalamu alaikum,

I hope of u beautiful Jewelz are fine inshaallah.. Again it's weekend time al hamdoullilah..
I am into all the SALEs at the moment, amazing stuff, that I got.. I am going to make a HAUL video soon inshaallah..

My outfit of the day is one of my SALE shots which I made - YAY. It's a long sleeve Jersey Maxi Dress and I absolutely ADORE it.. It's like a modern Abaya and I can turn it into a skirt, when wearing a short top/blouse above it, or just simple as a dress..

Enjoy the pix..



SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2011


Day 7 - Hijabi Fashion Week! // With friends

Assalamu alaikum Jewelz,

the final HFW day for this year :( BUT soon will be a new year and inshaallah a new HFW. I hope that some of u beautiful followers will continue, if didn't this time ;)

Much & More Love,
Nad




No comments:

Post a Comment